Frequently Asked Questions

This is custom heading element


Yes, you are able to claim a deduction on your federal taxes if you donated to a 501(c)3 organization. To deduct donations, you must file a Schedule A with your tax form. With proper documentation.

We make services as low-cost as possible. Based on your income, your services may be free or you may be required to pay a small attorney’s fee.

Currently we serve residents of Chelsea and Revere. We hope to expand into the surrounding communities as well

Currently we offer services in English and Spanish. We hope to open our services to more languages in the future.


No matter your Experience or Qualifications
If you have a desire to help, we have ways in which you can be of use!