The City of Revere (“City”) has partnered with Community Legal Services (“CLS”) to create and manage the Revere Legal Clinic to assist those in the community facing evictions and housing issues resulting from the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Founded in 2020, CLS is the first and only regionally-based grassroots legal services agency established to provide holistic legal services to the disenfranchised, economically disadvantaged, disabled and elderly residents living in or near the Harbor Communities of Chelsea, Revere, Winthrop, Charlestown and East Boston, regardless of income level or immigration status.
The Revere Legal Clinic will provide the following services:
- Landlord-Tenant mediation
- Representation in eviction proceedings
- Other housing legal issues
- Chelsea Legal Services is committed to providing low-cost legal services to the disenfranchised, disabled and elderly residents living in Revere.
- Free or low-cost legal services are available to Revere residents on an income-based sliding scale.
- Please contact the Revere Legal Clinic to learn about eligibility.
- The Revere Legal Clinic provides services in English and Spanish. Language interpretation services are available to assist speakers of other languages.
Contact the RHLC
- Due to the pandemic, the Revere Legal Clinic offices are unable to take walk-ins. Residents should call the office directly at 617-466-3037 to schedule an appointment.
Stay tuned for more information! Contact us today if you have any questions or need legal support.